29 May 4. Solution Management
How Can We Help?
4. Solution Management
This chapter introduces how to create, edit, delete, import, export and publish solutions.
Get the screen size before creating solutions.
Step 1 Click New.
Step 2 Enter the solution name, screen width and height, and then click OK. The editing page
of the solution appears, as shown in Figure 4-1. Each area of the page is explained in
Figure 4-1 Editing page of a solution
SunX Pro supports multiple types of media, as described in Table 4-2.
In the solution list, select a solution and click Edit to enter the editing page.
In the solution list, select a solution and click Delete.
Only the solutions that contain media can be exported.
Step 1 In the solution list, perform any of the following operations.
- Exporting a single solution: Click corresponding to the target solution.
- Exporting solutions in batch: Select multiple solutions and click Export.
- Plug and play: As soon as the USB drive that stores the solution is inserted into
the X series, the solution will be played. During playing, the USB drive cannot be
- Copy and play: After the solution that is stored in the USB drive is copied to the
X series, the solution will be played. During playing, the USB drive can be removed.
Step 6 Click OK.
Step 7 Enter the X series login password and click OK. If you click Skip, the X series will not identify the file.
After the USB drive that stores the solution is inserted into the X series, the solution
will be played only if the passwords match.
- A solution can be published after media are added to the solution.
- Only one solution can be sent to terminals each time.
- One solution can be sent to multiple terminals simultaneously.
Step 1 Select a solution in the solution list and click Publish, or click next to the solution information.
Step 2 Click Refresh in the Publish solution dialog box to show the information of terminals which are logged in.
Step 3 Select one or more terminals and click Publish.
Step 4 When Progress shows 100%, click Done.