29 May 4. Solution Management
This chapter introduces how to create, edit, delete, import, export and publish solutions.
Get the screen size before creating solutions.
Step 1 Click New.
Step 2 Enter the solution name, screen width and height, and then click OK. The editing page
of the solution appears, as shown in Figure 4-1. Each area of the page is explained in
Figure 4-1 Editing page of a solution
SunX Pro supports multiple types of media, as described in Table 4-2.
In the solution list, select a solution and click Edit to enter the editing page.
In the solution list, select a solution and click Delete.
Only the solutions that contain media can be exported.
Step 1 In the solution list, perform any of the following operations.
- Exporting a single solution: Click corresponding to the target solution.
- Exporting solutions in batch: Select multiple solutions and click Export.
- Plug and play: As soon as the USB drive that stores the solution is inserted into
the X series, the solution will be played. During playing, the USB drive cannot be
- Copy and play: After the solution that is stored in the USB drive is copied to the
X series, the solution will be played. During playing, the USB drive can be removed.
Step 6 Click OK.
Step 7 Enter the X series login password and click OK. If you click Skip, the X series will not identify the file.
After the USB drive that stores the solution is inserted into the X series, the solution
will be played only if the passwords match.
- A solution can be published after media are added to the solution.
- Only one solution can be sent to terminals each time.
- One solution can be sent to multiple terminals simultaneously.
Step 1 Select a solution in the solution list and click Publish, or click next to the solution information.
Step 2 Click Refresh in the Publish solution dialog box to show the information of terminals which are logged in.
Step 3 Select one or more terminals and click Publish.
Step 4 When Progress shows 100%, click Done.