LED High Bay fixtures are perfect for use in high ceiling applications. Because of their intelligent design, these lights offer maximum light output using a fraction of the energy of a typical high pressure sodium or metal halide High Bay light. These fixtures are perfect in a variety of settings from warehouses to retail. Because of their unique solid-state design, LED High Bay lights are extremely durable, require virtually no maintenance, and have a long life expectancy. SunRise LED High Bay lights are designed and developed to replace traditional High Bay or Low Bay fixtures for industrial and other rugged applications. Lightweight and easy to install, the LED High Bay/Low Bay fixtures are all designed to offer maximum energy savings, substantially reduce maintenance costs and superior quality. Polara HLB LED High Bay series cover a complete range of: 30W, 60W, 90W, 120W, 150W, 180W, 210W, 240W, 270W and 300W which are mainly used in factories, workshops, warehouses, road tollgates, gas stations, supermarkets, sports stadiums, convention centers, airports, etc., where high ceiling lighting is required.
• Individual high performance LED light engine
• Up to 300 W as direct replacement of 1000 W HID
• Patented thermal management allows -40° C to 55° C ambient working temperature
• Easiest installation and maintenance experiences guaranteed easiest one-man operation
• Hinged LED engine holder
• Quick connector between LED engine and drive
• IP65 rating
• 3 available mounting options: Surface mount, recessed mount & pendant mount
• 5 year warranty, up to 50,000 hour long life
• Dimmable feature available upon request
Factories, workshops, warehouses, road tollgates, gas stations, supermarkets, sports stadiums, convention center halls, airport passenger halls, etc.