SunRise Polara Series provides high performance lighting at affordable prices, which allows consumers to choose energy efficient LED lighting and reduce energy consumption by 50% or more. This is the responsible, Eco-friendly choice for a green environment.
SunRise LED street lights are available in a variety of color temperatures with wide beam coverage. Our Street Lights feature performance and style that fits into a broad range of outdoor environments. Energy saving Polara ST Series LED Roadway Street Lights utilize LM-80 LEDs to ensure long life and high thermal endurance for the municipality market segments. Available in 30 to 240 watt (30W/module, range from 1 to 10 modules), models in 4,000 to 6,000K correlated color temperatures (CCT). SunRise LED Polara lights illuminate streets, roadways, pedestrian walkways, bike-ways, parking lots, corporate and school campuses, municipalities and much more. Our advanced modular design structure can be adapted to meet different lumen requirements for street lighting applications. These lights deliver up to 29,260 lumens to support main and ancillary streets, and are available in three IES beam distribution types.
• Replaceable and upgradeable modular design
• Durable, die-cast aluminum housing
• Easy assembly, easy installation, and tool-free maintenance
• Advanced modular structure design for excellent heat dissipation performance
• Universal (120 to 277) volt operation with no re-strike delay; 347-480 volt models available by custom order
• High luminance uniformity with accurate light
• Advance light distribution technology
• Angle adjustable and applicable different mounting arm.
• Photocell and timing control optional • IP65 rating
The modular die cast frame secures thermally conductive extruded aluminum alloy heat sink to independent electrical chamber. The revolutionary design allows for passive cooling and natural self-cleaning, ensuring our LED street lights offer superior heat dissipation and eliminating any issues with dust or moisture.
Tool-free maintenance: Simple and reliable snap-in type opening and closing structure for separate driver/electronics compartment. Fast plug in/out connector design for wiring ensures quick and convenient installation and maintenance of your LED street lights.
The Polara ST Series LED street light offers different optics manufactured from injection molded acrylic to meet customized application requirements.
• Input Voltage: UNIV 100V – 277V• Optional 347V-480V• Power Factor: 95%• Frequency Range: 50/60Hz• Driver Current: 700Am• Surge Protection: 4-10Kv
•LED Type: CREE XP-G/Philips Lumiled •LED driver: Philips XITANIUM LED driver •LED Lifetime: >50,000 hours •Color Temperature: 4,000K – 6,000K •Color Rendering Index: > 70
Cold gray, matte white or matte black mounting
• Routing Arm Branch with adjustable tilt from 30° to 90°
• Diameter: Φ60
• Easy replacement for traditional light fixtures
• Standard without Photocell
• Optional Photocell• Optional Dim: 0-10V
• Optional timing
• IP Rating: 65
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C
• Operating Humidity: 10-95%
For 10+ years, we have been supporting our products around the world. With more than 100 dealers in the U.S. and around the globe, your SunRise LED display is well covered. If you experience a hardware failure with a covered product during the plan’s term, simply call your distributor, report the issue, and if after basic troubleshooting the issue cannot be resolved over the phone, you will be given instructions for the next steps to making the necessary repairs.